Vidya leading a healthier lifestyles by losing weight.

In a recent interview with Vidya Balan she talked about her losing weight and getting a better and healthier lifestyles. By her New looks and after losing weight Post 'Paa' and 'Ishqiya' Vidya Balan has become 'Hot cake' in Bollywood. 
She also thanked God for being too kind to her these days. She said that "I am being offered roles where I can learn a lot, as well as strain myself to get the actor out of me."

She also said about her losing weight: "You know, after years of torturing myself, I have finally trying to lead a better and healthier lifestyle." and further explained that "In order to lose weight, I used to starve myself for 12-14 hours at a stretch; didn't sleep enough."

"Now I eat every two hours; sleep for eight hours when I can or at least 5-6 hours when shooting. You know, there's a myth that sleep makes you fat. But I can now confidently say 'Sleep to lose weight'. Sleep is a very very important part of being fit."

"I generally work out 4-5 times a week for 45 minutes to an hour. Mostly I do calisthenics (strength training); at times I run on the beach or jog on the spot. The funda is to enjoy your sweating out."

IF YOU LIKE READING DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment